Garlic Rosemary Hashbrowns (Video Recipe)
The family will love the addition of garlic and rosemary to these gorgeous hashbrowns (video recipe)
- 1 bag Wilcox Inca Gold potatoes
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and Pepper
- Olivado Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 120℃
- Peel the potatoes, then grate into a bowl. Using a clean tea towel, place the grated potato into the centre of the tea towel. Ring out as much excess liquid as possible, then transfer the potato back into the bowl.
- To the potato, add the egg, flour, garlic, rosemary and seasoning. Stir well until fully combined.
- Bring a large frying pan to a medium high heat, and cover the base with oil. Once hot, place heaped spoonfuls of the hash brown mixture and flatten to create a flat, disk shape.
- Fry on each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Place in the oven to keep warm while cooking the remainder of the mixture. Serve fresh!