Ham Medley Roll-Ups
Kids will love this alternative to the classic ham sandwich.
2 min read
- 5 slices of thinly sliced ham
- 3 boiled eggs (8 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley and mint
- 12 Slices of bread, fresh or stale
- Garlic-infused rice bran oil or olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Put ham, eggs, mayonnaise, curry powder, cheese, parsley and mint into a bowl and mash and stir until mixed together.
- Lightly spread the garlic oil over your 12 slices of bread.
- Put ham mixture on the middle of the bread and carefully roll up, securing with a toothpick.
- Brush bread on all sides with small amount of melted butter.
- Bake in oven at 200c for approximately 7 minutes or until just golden brown.
- Can be eaten warm and toasty from the oven or cold for lunches.
Tip: Slightly stale bread works best in this recipe.