Video: Are You Healthy Enough for a Baby?
This short video highlights the importance of being healthy if you plan on trying to get pregnant, plus tips on how to get there
This video is from the NHS in the UK. We have included it as the advice is so important – healthy mums mean healthy babies! Don’t wait to change your habits.
Viewing time: 1m 19s
What you will learn:
- You and your partner need to be healthy before becoming pregnant
- Don’t wait until you learn you are pregnant
- You may not realise you are pregnant for a few weeks so may still be smoking and/or drinking unless you plan ahead
- Healthy habits give your baby-to-be the best possible start in life
- Take folic acid if you are looking to conceive