Video: Low-Cost Play Ideas
Play doesn’t need to cost much at all! This two minute video gives heaps of play ideas using free or low cost things!
2 min read
Viewing time: 2m 10s
What you will learn:
- Play doesn’t need to cost a lot
- Kids only need something to manipulate, and it doesn’t need to be toys
- The best objects or materials are naturally-formed ones such as sticks, dirt, sand and water
- Good man-made objects for play are balls, cardboard, strips of fabric.
- The more a kid uses her imagination and problem solve, the more development is happening in their brains .