Video: Tips & Advice for Brand-New Parents
Kiwi parents share their experiences with their newborns and offer tips and advice to help all new parents in the early days of parenthood. Learn from them in this short video
Viewing time: 4.38 mins
What you will learn:
- If everything seems stressful, don’t worry because it will change
- If all seems good, don’t get too excited, because that will also change!
- The more calm you are, the more calm baby will be
- Reach out to your parents, grand parents, family and friends
- Get as much sleep as you can!
- Be patient – parenthood does get easier
- Look after ‘number one’, that means you, mum! Rest, healthy food, plenty of water and get some ‘me time‘
- When baby is older and running around, the first few weeks are the ones you’re going to miss – so enjoy them