Make Your Own Playdough at Home with This Recipe
Kids will love making their own playdough at home. This recipe is really easy and the playdough will last for weeks. Give it a try
2 min read
Kids love to play, right? But did you know that playing is crucial to a child’s development? Playtime allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and emotional strength.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp food colouring (of your choice)
- Put flour and salt in bowl.
- Mix water, oil and colouring and combine with dry ingredients.
- Knead well, extra flour may be required if the mixture is sticky. Try adding glitter for something a little different.
- Place on a clean flat surface with shape-cutters and rolling pins and enjoy!