Video: What About Sex After Having a Baby?
Having sex after childbirth can be difficult for mums. Watch other new mums share their experiences about intimacy and how to manage relationship changes
Viewing time: 2m 54s
What you’ll learn:
- Physical difficulties can be the major issue for mums when it comes to intimacy after having a baby
- For some mums, their bodies are occupied with baby duties so intimacy is difficult to achieve
- Intimacy can be another duty that may feel like a chore at times
- The relationship and time spent together can be pushed aside for baby’s needs and due to exhaustion
- View any moments when baby is sleeping as an opportunity to be with each other.