Video: What Are Some Early Signs of Pregnancy?
Do you think you might be pregnant? This short video gives information on the signs which may reveal that you’re having a baby!
This video is from the NHS in the UK. We have included it as we like the simple advice on the early signs of pregnancy.
Viewing time: 1m 39s
What you will learn:
- You will likely miss a period
- Your breasts may be more sensitive than normal
- You may experience morning sickness
- Some women get a metallic taste in their mouths
- You may need to go to the loo a lot
- You could have an increase in vaginal secretions
- You may be constipated – Eat lots of fibre and drink water to help this
- See your GP if you are experiencing cramps
- Tune into your body – if you are tired, then rest