Video: Advice & Support for Single Parents
Single parents share their stories and tips in this 6 minute video
Advice & Support for Single Parents
Viewing time: 6m 07s
What you will learn:
- Single mums don’t get the emotional pickup that someone in a relationship may do
- You’re responsible for a life so you just need to get on with things.
- Make sure to rely on family (if you can!)
- Little things like forgetting the towel when the baby is in the bath can be very frustrating
- The key is to get prepared beforehand (wherever possible, and it often is not) read books and seek advice
- Consistency, boundaries, discipline and lots of love really help.