Video: What You Can Do When You’re Feeling Stressed During Pregnancy
Feeling overwhelmed and stressed is common during pregnancy. Try the tips in this short video to help yourself (and your growing baby)
2 min read
We have included this short video from the NHS in the UK as it gives great quick advice on easing stress during pregnancy.
I’m Pregnant & Stressed – What Can I Do?
Viewing time: 1m 12s
What you will learn:
- Thinking about the life changes of a new baby can cause stress
- Exercise is really really helpful – try swimming and walking
- Talking about how you feel with a partner or friends can ease worrying
- Preparing for birth also helps – e.g. attending antenatal classes
- Feel you need more help? Speak to your midwife – they are there to support you