Teriyaki Salmon Noodles
With just seven ingredients and 15 minutes to prepare and cook, the family will love the Asian flavours in this Teriyaki Salmon Noodle recipe
2 min read
- 400g skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- 3 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 packets MAGGI Fusion Hot & Spicy Noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 200g snow peas, cleaned, sliced thinly
- 3 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 200°C/ 180°C fan forced, grease and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Brush the salmon with 2 tablespoons of the teriyaki sauce. Bake for 10 minutes; set aside.
- Cook the MAGGI Fusion Hot & Spicy Noodles according to packet instructions, keep warm.
- Heat a frying pan with oil, add snow peas, cook for 2 minutes or until tender, add noodles, remaining teriyaki sauce and spring onions.
- Break the salmon into pieces, serve on the noodle mixture, and top with sesame seeds.