Welcome to our mum+ website.
The term ‘ mum+’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose contact details are PO Box 5019, Level 13, 92 Albert Street, Auckland Central
1010, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our New Zealand company registration number is 1558063. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website, or found through links to other websites, meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to terminate our agreement or membership with you and prevent the further membership to you, if you breach these terms and conditions.
Updates to Our Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions. You should check from time to time to see if our terms and conditions have changed.