Boysenberry Crunchy Topped Muffins
The crunchy topping on these fruity muffins make them truly irresistible
2 min read
- 12 patty cases
- 150 g rice bran oil spread, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 1/2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 cups frozen boysenberries
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup raw brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Line a 12 cup muffin pan with patty cases.
- Combine the first five ingredients in a bowl, fold through flour and then gently fold in blackberries, being careful not to turn the mixture pink.
- Fill each patty case with mixture and sprinkle with the rolled oats and raw brown sugar combined.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes; cool slightly before serving.