Video: What Do New Mums Wish They’d Known Before the Baby Comes?
Check out this short video from a group of new mums discussing the things they wish they had known before they became parents
(We’ve included this short video from the NHS in the UK as we like the informal chat between new parents and think you will like it, too)
Viewing time: 1m 29s
What you will learn:
- A group of new mums chat about things they wish they had known before giving birth.
- You do get used to sleep deprivation
- You start to adapt to motherhood even when you think you won’t
- You will learn to trust yourself and things eventually become less scary
- You learn to cook a lot quicker!
- You won’t have time to do the things you took for granted before such as washing your hair
- Nothing prepares you for all the crying your baby may do